Links a la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup

I just joined IFB community last week and met many wonderful and gorgeous bloggers. They are very welcoming and friendly. Then, someone told me that they have this Weekly Roundup thing which features posts from different bloggers around the world. So, I joined and send my very first blog article for review. And I was shocked when I saw my article featured in the Links a La Mode Weekly Roundup. I was very surprised and thankful at the same time.

Here we go! Take a look at these wonderful articles:

lalam1107

C'est Chic

I'm writing this from a hotel room in New York today. Coming to New York always makes me think about style... since NYC is probably one of the most stylish places in the world. What makes an outfit "work?" Is it the actual pieces, or your je ne sais quoi? Not knowing, or trying to quantify is what keeps the fashion media in business. Which is why I always love browsing through the links. This week we have all kinds of tricks and tips on how to style your wardrobe, how to put it all together, so whether or no you have that je ne sai quoi you'll at least look damn good.

Links à la Mode: November 7th

  SPONSOR: EastDane Veilance, Shay, Tsovet, 1883, Chuck Taylors, Quoddy, Sperry's, Men's 7s, Brooks England, Latest Jackets Styles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Twitter Updates